Cuando sufro no me aburro, cuando sufro vivo intensamente y mi vida es interesante, llena de emociones y peripecias. En verdad, sólo vivo cuando sufro, es mi manera de vivir. Pero algo en mí no quiere sufrir. Alejandra Pizarnik.

18 jul 2010

Have you ever seen the lights?

Sam's Town (Abbey Road Version) - The Killers



Si no te conmueve esta versión, no tenés alma...

Nobody ever had a dream round here
But I don't really mind that it's starting to get to me
Nobody ever pulls the seams round here
But I don't really mind that it's starting to get to me

I've got this energy beneath my feet
Like something underground's gonna come up and carry me
I've got this sentimental heart that beats
But I don't really mind that it's starting to get to me now


Why do you waste my time?
Is the answer to the question on your mind
And I'm sick of all my judges
So scared of what they'll find

But I know that I can make it
As long as somebody takes me home every now and then

Well have you ever seen the lights?
Have you ever seen the lights?

1 comentario:

Sr Nahuel. dijo...

Por lo visto, despues de todo, si tengo alma jaja

Buen tema, buen tema


Saludos che!