Cuando sufro no me aburro, cuando sufro vivo intensamente y mi vida es interesante, llena de emociones y peripecias. En verdad, sólo vivo cuando sufro, es mi manera de vivir. Pero algo en mí no quiere sufrir. Alejandra Pizarnik.

7 jun 2010

Waiting

I dreamed with this man. This man came from a few years back. He was the only man I knew in my entire life that had a voice, a particular way of using and touching words. At least the only one that loved me. He still does. We still love each other. It's a shame that we can't forget the water under the bridge. Once we jumped off the bridge, and we tried to let our feelings under water. Once we brought down the bridge. Once we promissed each other to remain in silence, to never look each other in the eye again. We broke every promisse. We built a new bridge. A strong one. I dreamed with him. The sun, his eyes, his smile. His lips. I remember everything with detail. The best dream in a month made entirely of nightmares. A kiss in the sunlight. His smile, his hands. I woke up with a smile too. The memory of his kiss (even though it was a dreamed one) makes me feel all warm inside. All perfect inside. All waiting inside.



Location: Home
Mood: Nostalgic

Music: Fly, Nick Drake

No hay comentarios: